9/28/08

my parental units


I have decided that i love my parents. and no, not just cause they're my parents, but because of how amazing they are. As i was growing up, i was convinced that they knew everything that was important to know. i don't think any differently now. For example, after church today, i was sitting in the car with my mom, and i learned more from her in the five minutes i was there, than i did all throughout church! it was so cool! maybe I'm weird for saying so, but, i am so glad to be in the family i am in. it's such a nice thing knowing that i can completely trust my parents. i am not worried about them ever doing anything that would not be for my welfare. i could easily go on for many a page about them, but, i wont. mainly because i'm going to sleep! yay!

2 comments:

Good ol' Tom said...

Right on Cherisa! That's awesome! The fact that you actually appreciate your parents is like the coolest. Really fun to have that contrast to some of the kids here who are quite thoroughly convinced that their parents are idiots.
Rock on. That's too cool.

.:Z.I.G.G.I.R.A.M.A:. said...

I love your parents!!
~lauren

Powered By Blogger